Coaching with Onboard is a confidential and professional process where coach and client work together to achieve the client's goals in the workplace. Coaching at its best uses an inquiry-based approach that assumes the client is “naturally creative, resourceful, and whole" (Co-Active Coaching) and possesses their own best answers deep inside themselves. Onboard uses emotional intelligence as a foundation to build self-awareness, create positive and sustainable actions, and tangible results.
Benefits are measured with a custom ROI for each coaching project. Sample benefits include both tangible and intangible results:
- Increased sales as a result of enhanced customer service
- Reduction in turnover costs through staff engagement and job satisfaction
- Maximizing business opportunities by improving time-to-contribution of new leaders
- Building teamwork and collaboration that allows organizations to embrace change
- Managing stressors that inhibit job performance
Onboard uses the "Full-Arc Coaching Engagement" (FACE) coaching model developed by the University of British Columbia's Organizational Coaching Program, based off of the International Coach Federation's Core Competencies. We are also licensed to use Emotional Intelligence Assessments (the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360) through Multi-Health Systems as a complement to the FACE Model process.
The FACE Model
Together coach and client build and support:
- Collaboration and Accountability: client determines a clear focus and desired session outcomes
- Awareness: clients develop a refined understanding of their focus
- Responsibility: co-inquiry into emerging patterns and themes in order to choose a response
- Commitment: aligned with actions that are credible and achievable to client
- Action: client articulates clear actions that they can achieve with confidence
- Results: client articulates their learning and what will sustain their plan